Contractors partner with LIUNA because of the value LIUNA members provide.
Here are just a few of the ways LIUNA makes your job easier by providing:
- The best trained, highest skilled, hardest working people in the industry with over sixty training facilities across the U.S. and Canada.
- Training that meets or exceeds OSHA, EPA, and other regulatory standards.
- Assistance making work safer, reducing accident rates, controlling workers’ compensation costs, and saving lives.
- Ability to help firms meet hiring requirements to comply with city ordinances, community benefits agreements, and project labor agreements.
- Automated tracking of project and bid opportunities.
- A voice on issues of importance to the entire construction industry – including fighting for fair and comprehensive immigration reform, infrastructure investment that will make America more competitive and create good jobs, and protecting laws such as the Davis Bacon Act.
- Affordable health insurance for construction workers and, in many instances, also other company employees.
- Assistance to firms in accessing capital and bonding resources, providing marketing support, and navigation of MBE/DB certification processes.
- A commitment to diversity and community unparalleled in the industry.
Aker Kvaerner Songer
B Miller Excavating
Bill Hawk Inc.
Cyrus Bowen Const
Dot Diamond Drilling
E.L. Harper & Son
Gary Ruble Const
Henkels & McCoy
Jacobs Ind Services
J. Wood Contracting
Lake Erie Const
Mid – Ohio Const
Miller Cable Co
Pete Gould & Sons
Tom Mayle & Sons